Pages

Order vs Chaos

NaBloPoMo writing prompt: Order or chaos?

Order. Most definitely. I am an "order" person. At least with regard to my living and working space. I don't have a problem being in somebody else's disordered space -so long as there's no strange odors or creepy crawlies ;)

Many people's disorder actually is ordered. It's just a different type of order. It's their order. Some people do better with piles. I used to. My room was a mess as a teen, but I always knew where everything was, and I also knew when something was missing.

The only time I feel an urge to help someone clean up their "chaos" is if they are distressed by it. If they're ok with it, I am too.

But let me reiterate... in MY work and living space? Order!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)