Pages

Civilization vs Wilderness

NaBloPoMo writing prompt: Civilization or wilderness?

For me the civilization or wilderness question is similar to the city or country question. I'd probably prefer wilderness, but with the conveniences of civilization.

Ideally, I'd want to live in a fairly remote area, with indoor plumbing, electricity, a working transporter, and a replicator that never broke. Also a security system that never broke. I'd feel vulnerable in the middle of nowhere. So maybe a personal shield. Oooooh! I'd love to go through life in a personal shield! lol! I'd also want to have no allergies (an issue for me in most country settings. I'm far less allergic to cement), and to never see a dead, dying, or suffering animal. Dead, dying, and suffering animals exist everywhere, but I think they're less visible in cities.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)