Pages

One Word: Wondered

A one minute writing exercise from One Word


"Wondered"

I've often wondered what would happen if I completely disappeared.

Actually I haven't. That's just the first thing that came to mind to write. It sounds pretty typical doesn't it?

I actually know what would happen if I disappeared so I don't wonder about it. Well... if I just up and disappeared right in front of someone and vanished into thin air that might be different. And interesting. I suppose they'd deny it - If they were smart!

* This is actually a very cool word and I wish I'd done better with it. I may revisit it at some point!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)