Pages

Timing

I know my posts have been a bit short. There's a reason for that. I'm not typing these on my regular computer. I'm typing on my older computer and it's a bit cumbersome. But at least I am fortunate enough to have an older computer that I can use as a backup.

As for my regular computer... today it looked like this:




which is a step up from the completely white screen from a few days ago, and/or the screen that was filled with nothing but vertical lines. Now I can actually see some icons and alert boxes ...in duplicate.

Note to self: Do not break computer 2 days into NABLOPOMO.


 

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. At least I know I'm not alone in my issues with technology. Several of my posts have had to be done using my blackberry, which is not convenient (especially with the touch screen, oi). I share a computer, and it is even worse than typing on my phone.

What was I thinking with this Nablopomo thing?

Noisy Quiet said...

One of these days people are going to be shocked at how long winded I can be!

-My condolences ;) Thanks for visiting :)

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)