Pages

Thanksgiving - Italian Style

What is it with people choosing Italian places for large gatherings? And why are they always so freaking expensive? I mean seriously... what is Italian Food? Bread, pasta, tomato sauce, and variations on that theme. Last time I checked, none of those ingredients cost a whole heck of a lot. They've got to be among the cheapest ingredients you can find!

Nevertheless... it seems our reservations for tonight are for "Italian" and the cost is going to be close to $40 a head! Honestly, if they'd given me all that money, I'd have been happy to cook dinner for everybody -In their room of course. Mine doesn't have a kitchen. Mine doesn't even have a COFFEE MAKER. -Seriously. Remember? VALUE room...



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)