Pages

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I'm off!

Hopefully I won't miss my bus, plane, other bus, or other buses. Hoo boy this is going to be a long day!

The plan is to either meet people for dinner once I arrive, or collapse in my hotel room and pretend I'm not there yet. I think the Magic Kingdom is open until 3am tonight/tomorrow, so there's no real rush.

Yes, that's right. 3AM.

How great would it be if, whenever someone had insomnia, they could think "hmmm... not sleeping.... may as well go ride Dumbo."


 

3 Comments:

Barb said...

Wow -- have fun! Oh, and of course I had to try it out, but yes, I can sort of see the snowflakes against the lighter background. lol

Safe trip!

K. said...

That would truly be awesome, I agree! Have a blast!

Noisy Quiet said...

Thank you both! I want to go back! Lol! Animal Kingdom seems to be my favorite these days. But my mom's house is kind of its own "Animal Kingdom." Hopefully I'll get some decent pictures off my phone's camera to show you all.

Barb: Yes, of course you had to! :D

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)