Pages

No idea what time it is

I was trying to figure out how much time I had left to write a post, but I couldn't find a clock. Because I unplugged them all. Sort of.

A friend and I were talking about what kinds of items we kept unplugged when not in use, and she said that anything with a clock built into it, used electricity while plugged in. So I unplugged my stereo, my vcr, and my microwave, because I rarely use those so it seemed kind of silly to keep them plugged in if they were only being used as oversized clocks.

So now, I'm saving electricity.

I also have no idea what time it is.


... I need to buy some clocks.

 

2 Comments:

T. said...

Thanks for your efforts on behalf of the planet.

Noisy Quiet said...

Actually, it was an effort on behalf of my electric bill! Lol! -But the planet is more than welcome too :)

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)