Pages

Geiko Possum Commercial

Been laughing at this for several weeks now. (Laughed at it again just now!) Posting this mostly for overseas readers.


There's a whole series of similar commercials whose premise is to show bad ways to save money, followed by the suggestion that you save money by buying their affordable insurance instead.

My other two "money saving" favorites are a couple that use a "Rescue Panther" instead of a home security system (watch this in full screen mode!), and a man who gets "Popular Girls" from a local school to follow him around and berate his eating habits instead of signing up for a weight loss program.
 

4 Comments:

Anny said...

Haha, I've been laughing at those ever since you posted the rescue panther one to me on my blog! They're wonderful, I'll give the "popular girls" idea to everyone I know.

Noisy Quiet said...

I thought about you when I saw this! :)

Love the new possum one! Still cracking me up every time!

Stella said...

It's fabulous!

Noisy Quiet said...

One of the better ad campaigns, in my opinion. Consistently funny AND you remember the product. - No real opinion on the company itself, but I like their ad people!

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)