Christmas "Tag" from Anny's Blog
1. Are you a Christmas sweater type of person?
If I had the closet space I'd probably have a whole bunch of Christmas Sweaters to wear the entire month, if for no other reason than to amuse myself! I have a very red shirt that I tend to wear at Christmas time, but it's not nearly as tacky! I also have Christmas socks. They're much easier to store!
2. Did you used to leave cookies and milk out for Santa?
No. My parents kept that tradition a secret from us. I doubt they would have allowed us to leave any food out overnight.
3. What was the best gift Santa ever brought you?
A toy dog I wanted. I was ten, so by then I knew my mother had bought it, but that didn't make it any less magical.
4. What was the most ridiculous thing you ever asked Santa for?
Peace and love, no more hunger, no more wars and fighting in the world, and for everybody to be happy and love each other. (- I was five.)
5. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I'm not sure I have a favorite. I loved all the 3D cartoon ones. I also liked the classic and Marlo Thomas versions of It's a Wonderful Life.
6. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Straight No Chaser's 12 days of Christmas, hands down! If you haven't watched the video a few posts back, do! I keep playing it! Before that, "Little Drummer Boy."
7. What is your least favorite Christmas song?
At the moment it's "All I want for Christmas" because it's playing EVERYWHERE and annoying me.
8. Red or green?
For Christmas, red. If it's the right red. The rest of the year maybe more of a dark green.
9. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
I read or recite "The Night Before Christmas" every year. Usually alone on Christmas eve before I go to sleep. I read it for myself and for friends who have passed.
10. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Peace in my life. - And all the things that would need to come about for that to be.
* My apologies for my current absence. I'm out of town for 2 more weeks and am rarely online. Hope everyone is doing well!