Pages

Christmas "Tag"

Christmas "Tag" from Anny's Blog


1. Are you a Christmas sweater type of person?

If I had the closet space I'd probably have a whole bunch of Christmas Sweaters to wear the entire month, if for no other reason than to amuse myself! I have a very red shirt that I tend to wear at Christmas time, but it's not nearly as tacky! I also have Christmas socks. They're much easier to store!

2. Did you used to leave cookies and milk out for Santa?

No. My parents kept that tradition a secret from us. I doubt they would have allowed us to leave any food out overnight.

3. What was the best gift Santa ever brought you?

A toy dog I wanted. I was ten, so by then I knew my mother had bought it, but that didn't make it any less magical.

4. What was the most ridiculous thing you ever asked Santa for?

Peace and love, no more hunger, no more wars and fighting in the world, and for everybody to be happy and love each other. (- I was five.)

5. What is your favorite Christmas movie?

I'm not sure I have a favorite. I loved all the 3D cartoon ones. I also liked the classic and Marlo Thomas versions of It's a Wonderful Life.

6. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Straight No Chaser's 12 days of Christmas, hands down! If you haven't watched the video a few posts back, do! I keep playing it! Before that, "Little Drummer Boy."

7. What is your least favorite Christmas song?

At the moment it's "All I want for Christmas" because it's playing EVERYWHERE and annoying me.

8. Red or green?

For Christmas, red. If it's the right red. The rest of the year maybe more of a dark green.

9. Do you have any Christmas traditions?

I read or recite "The Night Before Christmas" every year. Usually alone on Christmas eve before I go to sleep. I read it for myself and for friends who have passed.

10. What do you want for Christmas this year?

Peace in my life. - And all the things that would need to come about for that to be.



* My apologies for my current absence. I'm out of town for 2 more weeks and am rarely online. Hope everyone is doing well!
 

7 Comments:

Judy said...

I have missed you! Was happy to see your post. And I think #4 is the sweetest thing a 5 year old could ever ask for. I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!

Noisy Quiet said...

Thank you! You too!

Stella said...

Aw. . . I don't really remember believing in Father Christmas so can't really contribute. I will try and remember if I did. Either way I admire your Christmas spirit, I don't think I'll be able to conjure up the same whole hearted enthusiasm though.
Hope you get all that you want for Christmas. Thanks for being a bloggy friend for quite a while now.
Stella xx

Judith Middlemarch said...

We don't get to do the Christmas sweaters here in Oz. Thirty degrees, or so, outside.

Season's greetings. Fraudster.

Noisy Quiet said...

I'm trying to conjure up the spirit Stella. It's challenging but I'm trying.
Thank you too, for everything! I hope Father Christmas brings you a non jerky mate!

Fraudster, Christmas hat perhaps? ;) It's hot where I am too at the moment. Some people might consider that a good thing, but I like my Christmas season cold!

I'll try to catch up with you two as time permits!

Anny Sabine said...

This is so great, I'm so glad you did this :D
You should, btw, put cookies and milk out for Santa now instead. It's never too late to be a good girl ;)

Merry Christmas to you, I hope you have a great holiday with good food and good people :)

Noisy Quiet said...

Thank you Anny, and thanks for the post idea! Hope you have a great Christmas too!

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)