Pages

Crap is as Crap does

I tend to buy pretty healthy food unless I'm having an unusual craving for something. Then all bets are off. But otherwise, I don't really buy snack food or sweets. My idea of a regular snack is air popped popcorn or a bowl of grapes.

Yesterday, I was really in the mood for healthy stuff when I went shopping. I was craving fruit and I wanted veggies. But none of the fruit or veggies at the store looked good. They looked old or just not right.

So, I bought crap. Because I was low on food and I had to buy something! And then, since I had a bunch of crap, I ate a bunch of crap.

Anyone want to guess how I'm feeling today? Yeah, that's right. I feel like crap :P
 

2 Comments:

Kelly said...

I swear I would eat so much healthier on a regular basis if I could just pay someone to shop for my fresh fruit and veggies and then maintain them for me. Just check them each day, because one mushy carrot and I'm off carrots for months. One recall of lettuce for e-coli and I can't eat salad for half a year. I just get squeamish around veggies gone bad.

But then you're right, the other crap is definitely crap.

Noisy Quiet said...

Hiya Kelly! You've made it back for my semi annual post lol!

l just threw everything remotely resembling produce (half an onion, 5 cloves of garlic, half an apple from last week, half a bag of carrots, half a head of lettuce, some frozen herbs, ginger, salt and cayenne) into a pot and boiled it. And I'm calling it soup. That's my story and I'm sticking to it ;)

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)