Pages

Sprucing up the blog again

It's not Christmas anymore, but it's definitely still winter! The Graphics are from Graphic Garden, and credits, as always, can be found at the very bottom of the page.


I may still tweak. I always tweak ;)

While I was updating the blog template, I found a great online graphics editing site called pixlr.com Since I'm still without my regular computer, I'm also without graphics software at the moment, so this site was perfect. Very PhotoShop-ish. I'm not sure how they're able to offer such a great service. Hopefully I haven't missed something, like massive viruses in the files! :oO
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)