Pages

I have 3 pairs of scissors

One in the kitchen
One in the bathroom
And one by my desk.

I strongly believe in having duplicate items if you need it in more than one location and frequently find yourself stopping to go look for said item to see where the heck it was last used.

The first time I think I heard this philosophy was with regard to vacuum cleaners. Someone was saying that if you have more than one floor in your house, you should consider getting a vacuum cleaner for each floor, and leave it on its floor, instead of hauling one machine up and down the stairs all the time.

This made perfect sense to me. And scissors are way less expensive than vacuum cleaners!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see my "About" page.)